Opening posted on 06/25/12
Pay range: Negotiable
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Inside Sales Engineer:
Asssiting the sales team under specific direction, to develop long-term customer relationships with assigned accounts such as contractors, consulting engineers or owners. Seeks for Advanced Thermal Solutions to become the preferred supplier of HVAC equipment, and commercial unitary products within their assigned accounts. With assistance, ensures customer retention of assigned accounts. Partners with other sales representatives and/or agents to maximize profit generation from accounts through influence on specifications (owners, consulting engineers) and market pricing (contractors). Utilizes sales tools to plan and document progress as well as increase business opportunity in accounts. Achieves quarterly quotas and annual sales plans. Obtains and closes sales on a monthly basis.
1. Builds partnering relationships with the assigned accounts to drive the penetration of the HVAC Systems offering. Actively listens, probes and identifies concerns. Addresses concerns and performance lapses. Understands the customer's business and speaks their language. Develops credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment.
2. With assigned contractors, performs take-offs and bids the full spectrum of projects with the full spectrum of ATS offerings. With assigned consulting engineers, drives specifications of the full spectrum of projects towards the ATS offering. With assigned owner accounts, drives a preference for ATS products and offerings.
3. Keeps management informed of progress and account status. Calls for assistance from manager to keep the sales process moving.
4. Demonstrates technical knowledge by writing the specification or matching the proposal to the building specifications to provide value to the customer and favorably position ATS.
5. Under direction, qualifies and assesses potential customers. Teams with colleagues on individual projects based on account assignments. Honors the credit split guidelines and refers leads to other business segments.
6. Develops relationships with internal operations and administrative staff to ensure customer satisfaction, and effectively and efficiently address issues.
7. Solicits support from and communicates effectively with internal staff to ensure customer satisfaction. Develops relationships with factory personnel to exceed customers' expectations.
8. Utilizes applicable sales tools effectively to plan and document progress as well as increase penetration of accounts.
9. Participates in professional organizations.
Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, or related discipline required. No minimum field sales experience required. Excellent initiative, and interpersonal communications skills. Ability to travel 30%.
Please forward your resume for consideration to: