Air Handling Solutions
Custom Air Handling Solutions
TMI Climate Solutions provides custom HVAC solutions, ranging from the rigorous extremes of a government research facility to the health concerns surrounding the indoor air quality in hospitals.TMI is committed to manufacturing and delivering the best air handling systems available today for worldwide applications. All divisions of TMI Climate Solutions provide a higher level of comfort backed by the Berkshire-Hathaway name.
TMI’s main office and manufacturing facility is located in Holly, Michigan. This facility houses our administrative, service, and production groups for our pure Custom Air Handlers, as well as Advanced Hydronics, Data Center and Custom DX products.
Main Features and Benefits
- TMI offers custom solutions to unique design requirements
- Highest quality rooftop and interior custom unit
- EZY-Fit™ foam injected panels for knock-down capability
- Unit designed to meet specialized requirements of existing footprint
- Engineering capability to design around columns and various structural limitations to match existing unit dimensions
- Architecturally pleasing siding options to meet aesthetic requirements
Volume and Static Pressure
- 1,000-400,000 CFM units customized to meet our customer's needs
- Our standard construction units are designed to withstand up to 15" of static pressure
- Custom housing units have the capability to meet up to 65" of static pressure
Housing Features and Options
- Panels are constructed from a variety of material options: Galvanized, aluminum, stainless steel, and aluminized
- TMI's standard construction housing with 3+1 No Thru Metal Construction
- Architecturally pleasing siding options to meet aesthetic requirements.
- Urethane foam insulation is sprayed to a density of 2.5 lb./ft, and is standard to the construction process
- Panel thickness is offered in 2" standard, or 3" and 4" thermal break panels
- Antimicrobial coatings for interior liners are available to meet the requirements of specialty markets